Granting Access to an Authorized User:
- Using a web browser, navigate to https://pay.umflint.edu.
- Log in using your UM-Flint credentials.
- Click on Authorized Users under the My Profile Setup section.
- Click the Add Authorized User button.
- Enter the email address of the Authorized User to add, and select the appropriate permissions below.
- Click the Continue button and accept the agreement on the screen that appears.
- Two emails will be sent to the email address entered containing instructions on how to log in and view your billing and payment plan information.
- The emails will be from from StudentAccounts@umflint.edu. If the emails do not appear shortly, be sure to check the spam folder and any email filters/rules that may be configured.
Making Payments as an Authorized User:
- Using a web browser, navigate to https://proxypay.umflint.edu.
- Log in via the Authorized Users section, using the username and temporary password emailed to you.
- Enter your full name, email address, and a new password, then click the Save button.
- On the following screen, you will be able to make payments on the student account and, depending on the permissions selected, view billing statements, payment history, and account activity.
If you have any questions or issues with using the Student Account Center services outlined within this Quicknote, please contact the Cashiers department for assistance. For assistance with setting up a proxy user on your SIS account please view our Quicknote on the subject.
Location: 261 University Pavilion
Phone: (810) 762-3490