ITS is happy to announce that www.lynda.com is available to all non-temporary faculty & staff. Lynda is an online learning company offering thousands of video courses in software, creative, and business skills and is a perfect tool for learning new skill sets and engaging different skill sets in different ways.
This Quicknote is for the benefit of faculty and staff who would like to know more about using Lynda for software, creative, and business skills training.
To follow this Quicknote, you need to have your UMICH account information up to date and be a current non-temporary faculty or staff member.
Instructions To Set Up Your Account:
- Navigate to www.lynda.com in any web browser.
- Click Sign In.
- Click on Sign in with your organization portal and type umich.edu.
- Authenticate using your uniqname and current password at the weblogin.
- Verify your information and click Confirm.
- If you are a first time user, click No, I've never had an account.
- Verify your name and type your UM-Flint email address.
For more information on this, please visit: http://www.itcs.umich.edu/sw-info/training/lynda.php. If you have any questions, or experience any issues with this Quicknote, please visit or contact the ITS Helpdesk for assistance.
Locations: 206 Murchie Science Building or 3174 William S. White Building
Phone#: (810) 762-3123 (option 1)