Following this Quicknote assumes that you have a connection to the Internet and know your uniqname and current password.
This Quicknote is for benefit of faculty, staff and students who would like to use University approved photos, logos, and other digital media.
In order to access and use the Digital Asset Manager (DAM) you will need to have a current affiliation with the University and have access to your UM-Flint (LAN) account.
What is the Digital Asset Manager System?The Digital Asset Manager (DAM) centralizes the management of University approved photos, logos, and other digital media. The DAM can dynamically generate downloadable variations of original files for specific size and/or format needs.
Access for Everyone
- Type assets.umflint.edu into the browser’s web address field.
- Enter your uniqname or your UM-Flint email address and your current password then click Login.
- Click the check box next to each image you want to download.
- Click Download located at the top left.
- In the new window select your download format from the drop-down box and click next.
- Click Download for each image or click Download All (Zip).
For more information on the Digital Asset Manager please contact University Communications and Marketing by phone, (810)-237-6570, or email, Dept.UCOM@umflint.edu
If you have any questions or experience any issues not covered by the information in this quicknote, please stop into the ITS Helpdesk for assistance.
Locations: 206 Murchie Science Building or 3174 William S. White Building
Phone#: (810)-762-3123 (option 1)